PTO LUNCH PROGRAM 2016-2017
Lunch at both Hillside and Tenakill schools will be three sessions.
Session 1: SEPT ~ DEC Sept 12, 2016 - Dec 23, 2016
Session 2: JAN ~ MAR Jan 3, 2017 - Mar 31, 2017
Session 3: APR ~ JUN April 3, 2017 - June 9, 2017
These MENUS CANNOT be used as order forms.
Lunch orders will be taken online only.
Only Credit Card Paments will be accepted.
Please note that for the 3rd session, we will not be taking lunch change requests. Menu items have not changed, and we only have 8 or 9 weeks of the session.
* To participate in the PTO Lunch Program, an annual PTO membership is required. You will need to complete purchase of the PTO membership prior to selecting and ordering menu items.
* Don't forget to update the Teacher/Class of your students BEFORE you select the lunches.
DEADLINE to order for Session 3 is Sunday, March 26th, 2017.
Late orders will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE for TENAKILL STUDENTS
POLICIES - UPDATED PLEASE READ!
* For the 3rd Session, we will not be taking lunch change requests. Menu items have not changed, and we only have 8 or 9 weeks of the session. Please order accordingly.
* Hillside Only - Starting April 17th, Closter PTO will no longer be offering substitute lunches at Hillside for children that forget their lunches. Unfortunately, there are parents that take advantage of the system and do not pay for items their children have selected. Some of the parents are not even members of the Closter PTO and they are ignoring our calls for them to pay. Instead, Hillside school will provide children with cold cereal.
* If there is an outstanding balance on your account including any subsitutue lunches you have not paid for, your lunch order will NOT be processed.
VOLUNTEERS - We need you!
The PTO Lunch Program is 100% run by the volunteers and would not exist without them.
Please join their teams to help serve lunch to our kids!
If you have any questions about the PTO Lunch Program, please contact us.
Shiran Slutzky & Conway Wong, Lunch co-VPs
Pam Bern & Nancy Reilly, Lunch co-VPs