Fall is here! We hope all of our Closter students and families are having a great start to the school year!
A couple friendly REMINDERS as we settle back into our school routines:
1. Please purchase your Closter PTO 2016-2017 Membership. Dues are $25 per family, regardless of the number of the children, and include access for 1 device to the PaperlessPTO Directory App. Log in to your Paperless PTO account (or create a new account, if you are new to using this website), complete your To-Do List with your student's updated grade and teacher assignments, and add "Membership Dues" to your shopping cart. PTO Membership is required to purchase from the PTO Lunch Program and to sign up for the After School Enrichment Program (ASEP), along with many other benefits!
2. All 1st Session Lunch order changes are due by Friday, September 23rd. Please scroll down to see the protocol for lunch order changes at Hillside & Tenakill. Other questions about the lunch program, besides lunch order changes? Email HillsideLunchVP@gmail.com (for Hillside students) and TenakillLunchVP@gmail.com (for Tenakill students)
3. CLICK HERE for the 2016-2017 Summer Packet, which includes a lot more information about the Closter PTO, instructions for our website, the 2016-2017 PTO Calendar, and more!
Do you shop at Stop & Shop? Please join the Stop & Shop A Plus Rewards Program, which is FREE and lets you support Closter Public Schools while you shop for groceries. It's easy to sign up:
1. Visit stopandshop.com/register and create an account
2. Go the A+ page found under "my Stop & Shop card" in the purple bar.
3. Follow the instructions to enter our school ID: 40238. The school is listed as Hillside Elementary, but proceeds from this program benefit both Closter Public Schools (Hillside Elementary and Tenakill Middle Schools).
4. Start shopping to earn money for our school!
There is a lot happening this fall! Please see our upcoming events and deadlines below.