We're excited to announce our first TMS Read-A-Thon Fundraiser.
Read-A-Thon gets your TMS student excited about reading, while giving friends and family the opportunity to encourage your child to read even more, and raise money for our school.
We're encouraging a little friendly competition between the grades at TMS to get everyone reading during our 3 week Read-A-Thon.
Get ready for the Tenakill Read-A-Thon in 3 simple steps:
1. Set up your child's account on our dedicated Read-A-Thon page by CLICKING HERE.
- When asked to enter Teacher Name, please enter your child's grade: 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. Create an account with the student's full name and parent's email
- You may also go to www.read-a-thon.com/readers, and enter the "secret code" for your grade:
- 5th grade: 208775
- 6th grade: 208776
- 7th grade: 208777
- 8th grade: 208778
2. Use the easy online tools to tell friends and family about Read-A-Thon, so they can support your child
- Track and log at-home reading sessions, including any reading done over Spring Break.
3. Get your child excited about reading while raising money for our school:
- 80% of money raised goes directly to the Closter PTO to support Closter Public Schools - click HERE to learn more about the impact Closter PTO funds make
PRIZES will be awarded to the students who read and raise the most, including:
- Top School-wide Fundraiser wins AirPods Pro with wireless charging case (note: student must read at least 750 minutes to qualify)
- The Top 3 Fundraisers for each grade win:
- 1st place - $25 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place - $15 Starbucks card
- 3rd place - $10 Chipotle card
(note: student must read at least 500 minutes to qualify)
Thank you for supporting TMS readers, the PTO, and our schools.